Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rachael's Oreo Balls

Trust me, these are DELICIOUS! And, since everyone in the Sherwood family loves Oreos I thought I would share this. I get requests to make these for baby showers, brunches, and all kinds of parties. They are really easy to make, but that will be our little secret =)




1 package oreo cookies

8 ounces cream cheese, softened

1 pkg chocolate almond bark ( I use the "candiquick" you can find at Target)

Use an electric chopper or blender to grind oreos until they are a powder. Mix in the cream cheese. Form small balls with the mixture. Melt the almond bark in the microwave and dip the balls until they are covered and place them on wax paper to dry.

You can cover the balls in white or dark chocolate and drizzle them in various colors. These were drizzled in pink because I made them for a baby shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment